Our London Market team has the experience and expertise to source capacity for binding authorities and schemes for some of the most difficult to place and unusual propositions.
Delegated binding authorities can be agreed for a wide range of classes backed by some of the most prestigious Lloyd’s Syndicates and London Company Insurers in the market.
- Property - including specialist property and package facilities
- Liability – including high exposure, life science and niche casualty facilities
- Professional Indemnity – including mid-market and SME business and larger, volume driven or specialist scheme accounts
- Healthcare/Medical Malpractice Liability – including bespoke facilities for niche areas or high risk professions and distressed individuals, we can also consider master policies for associations and buying groups
- International exposures considered
- Prestigious Lloyd’s and London Company Market A rated stability and security available
- Full delegated underwriting authorities available
- In-house claims team
Books of business generating £250,000 per annum or currency equivalent