In a global industry that is constantly evolving, life science companies face a number of unique liability exposures, the process of risk identification for these companies can be a great determinant to their business reputation and financial success, for this reason companies in this field such as, pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies require tailor-made insurance solutions.
APC London Market can offer cover throughout each critical phase of a life science company’s progression, from research and development through clinical trials and product development and into product sales and professional services.
- Companies conducting clinical trials
- Biotechnology companies
- Contract manufacturers
- Pharmaceutical manufacture and distribution
- Medical product and equipment manufacture and distribution
- Public Liability
- Products Liability
- Employers’ Liability
- Errors and Omissions/Professional Indemnity
- Directors, Officers and Entity Liability
- Fiduciary Coverage
- Crime Coverage
- Employment Practices Liability Coverage
- Representation and Warranties Coverage
- Commercial Legal Expenses
- Product Physical Injury Coverage available (This helps in covering the cost of any damages that result in physical or accidental damage to the product that is covered)
- Business Injury Coverage available (This protects the insured product in the event that it fails to meet the specified levels of durability, fitness, performance, and quality. It also covers failure of the product to operate or work as represented)
- Worldwide coverage, with locally adopted policies.
- Prestigious Lloyd’s and London Company Market A rated stability and security available
- Wide Coverage
- Prompt Turnaround
£2,500 + IPT