Marine & Cargo
We can source a range of marine insurance products tailored to your client’s level of exposure from the ships themselves, and the cargo to be carried in the ships to the cranes and the equipment.
We can offer cover for:
- Hull & Machinery
- Logistics Companies
- Other Marine Insurance Risks
The key benefits of this product include:
- Worldwide comprehensive all-risks coverage for all equipment owned or operated
- Flexible underwriting and pricing to cater for use and geographic location
- Automatic coverage for additional equipment
- 24/7 coverage – protects equipment in storage, in transit, onboard vessel or in operation
- Coverage for equipment at exhibitions or events
- Loss of revenue coverage or continuing expenses following damage or loss of equipment up to a maximum aggregated value of GBP50,000
We can also source Marine Equipment cover that suits owners and operators of the following types of equipment:
- Remotely operated vehicles (ROV) and autonomous underwater vehicles (AUV)
- Oceanographic survey equipment excluding streamer operations
- Trenchers and ploughs
- Dive bells and hyperbaric chambers
- On vessel fixed equipment not covered by a hull insurance policy (cranes, decompression chambers, etc.
Minimum premium for the above is £5,000 or currency equivalent.
If you require any further information on this product or have any other London Market business queries to discuss, then please contact the London Market team or if you wish to submit your presentations via email then please send them to: email@example.com